.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

supercallousedfragilemysticplaugedbyhalitosis

Ghandi was a great man and walked everywhere he went so the skin on his feet became very cracked and hard, and due to continual hunger strikes was fraile but maintained his amazing almost supernatural gifts of peace and understanding, but again due to his eating habbits his breath was horrible. So Ghandi was a...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Clawson, Michigan, United States

I am proud to say I am a Mother, a Daughter, a Student, an Employee, a Minister, a Healer, a Poet, a Cynic, an Activist, and many more things that change on a moment-by-moment basis. I live in constant amazement of this adventure we call life, and acknowledges that while the road may be bumpy, the ride is exciting. I graduated from the Registered Nurse program at Alpena Community College in May 2004. In August 2010 I received my BSN and the, ever the glutton for punishment I went back to school and obtained my MBA with a specialization in Healthcare Administration in May 2012. I am contemplating going on for my PhD APRN. If I decide to do that... SHOOT ME! I am a manager for a not for profit hospice agency based in Michigan, but the position allows me to work remotely so I may be traveling a lot over the next few years. I battled and defeated breast cancer and now I am living life to the fullest!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

A Pooped Pope, a Found Man, and a Crappy Egotistical Podiatrist

My heart breaks to see the pontif as a puppet. He is propped up at a window, waving his arms in the air. He has advanced parkinsons, a trach, a feeding tube, is unable to speak or eat, yet he waves to the croud. We would not make a guide dog continue to service his sightless master in a shape like that, yet we allow this highly revered religious leader to be used (you read that correctly, USED) as a puppet for the roman catholic church. Shame, shame.

They found Terry Smalley. Terry was an excentric 44 year old man who disappeared this winter after renting a video at the local Family Video and stopping at Jimmie Garrant's Party Store. It is good there is closure for his family. And Terry lived his life on his terms. He went to the movie store and party store and died. Not sure how yet, but no long drawn out madness. His family suffered all this time, but he did not. There is a merciful god somewhere.

My husband's foot doctor called me tonight and was yelling at me because I upset his staff. WTF is that about? His nurse called here to make sure my husband understood his post-surgical instructions and to inform us that, oops, he is not a PPO provider and we will need to get a referal from our primary care physician or be responsible for the bill. I mentioned that I was concerned that my husband, who is immunocompromised, was not premedicated with antibiotics. Dr. Crackpot called me tonight saying that he knows what he is doing, and who am I to question his knowledge. Who am I? I am the wife of a man who could lose his foot if this physician doesn't mind his P's & Q's. I'm the one who will have to deal with the bills for the prostetics and rehabilitation if my husband needs to have his foot amputated. We didn't go through all these transplants to have DH foot amputated for lack of a day or two premedication. That's who I am. And I'm sorry if your staff got upset. I'm the one who is upset about the fact that this insurance SNAFU was missed by his office for 2 months!!! 2 Months!!! F*CK him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home